Do you own a bike in need of repair or a service?
Buying a new bicycle is a little extreme if you could have your bike serviced or repaired by experienced professionals. Our team can affordably repair all kinds of bicycles.
We have a fully equipped workshop with a number of highly experienced technicians with a vast knowledge of most cycles. We have three levels of service which offer great value for money based on your usage and needs as a cyclist. As well as carrying out general repairs and servicing we also carry out restoration work on classic and vintage cycles.
If you have any queries or would like a free quotation please contact us today on:
Bronze Service - £25
For light usage – Excludes cost of parts
– Front and rear mechs inspected for wear and damage, limits adjusted if needed.
– Gears indexed and tuned
– Brake and gear cables lubricated, replaced if necessary (chargeable)
– Drivetrain inspected for wear/damage and lubricated if satisfactory, replaced if not (chargeable)
– Bottom bracket checked for movement
-Tyres checked and inflated to correct pressures
– Braking surfaces inspected for wear / damage
Silver Service £50
For regular usage – Excludes cost of parts
-all the steps of a bronze service plus…
-remove clean and refit drivetrain
-cassette removed and hubs checked for damage/wear
-Pedals and crank arms checked for correct torque values, adjusted if needed
– wheels – spokes hubs and rims all checked for wear/damage and minor wheel trues if needed
– stem and headset checked for play and alignment, adjusted if needed
– all handlebar components tightened and adjusted
– light clean of frame and exposed surfaces
Gold Service £80
For heavy usage – Excludes cost of parts
-all the steps of a silver service plus…
– all cables replaced (inclusive)
– bottom bracket removed, cleaned, re-greased and refitted
-Remove headset, clean, re-grease and refit
– Wheel axles removed, cleaned, re-greased and refitted
-tubes replaced if needed (inclusive)
Full clean and buff with protect and shine spray