Do you own a bike in need of repair or a service?
Buying a new bicycle is a little extreme if you could have your bike serviced or repaired by experienced professionals.
Our team can affordably repair all kinds of bicycles.
We have a fully equipped workshop with a number of highly experienced technicians with a vast knowledge of most cycles.
We offer three levels of service which offer great value for money based on your usage and needs as a cyclist.
As well as carrying out general repairs and servicing we also carry out restoration work on classic and vintage cycles.
If you have any queries or would like a free quotation please contact us today.
Bronze Service - £25
* Front and rear mechs inspected for wear and damage, limits adjusted if needed.
* Gears indexed and tuned
* Brake and gear cables
lubricated, replaced if necessary (chargeable)
* Drivetrain inspected for wear/damage and lubricated if satisfactory, replaced if not (chargeable)
* Bottom bracket checked for movement
* Tyres checked and inflated to correct pressures
* Braking surfaces inspected for wear / damage
Silver Service - £50
For regular usage – Excludes cost of parts
* All the steps of a bronze service plus…
* Remove clean and refit drivetrain
* Cassette removed and hubs checked for damage/wear
* Pedals and crank arms checked for correct torque values, adjusted if needed
* Wheels – spokes hubs and rims all checked for wear/damage and minor wheel trues if needed
* Stem and headset checked for play and alignment, adjusted if needed
* All handlebar components tightened and adjusted
* Light clean of frame and exposed surfaces
Gold Service - £80
* All the steps of a silver service plus…
* All cables replaced (inclusive) * Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, re-greased and refitted
* Remove headset, clean, re-grease and refit
* Wheel axles removed, cleaned, re-greased and refitted
* Tubes replaced if needed (inclusive)
* Full clean and buff with protect and shine spray